"Recognised within the Sunday Times Best 25 Big Companies to work for 2019!"
Are you interested in working with a range of innovative technology products to ensure they operate in the harshest of environments when people\'s lives depend on them?
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
The company are a world leader in what they do, and are looking for a Software Engineer (Verification and Validation) to join the team. The Software Engineer (Verification and Validation) will be working across Embedded Technologies, mostly in Verification and Validation Engineering. You will be responsible for integrating and testing the real-time embedded software.
- Ideally a degree in Computer Science or other relevant subject such as; Software, Systems or Electronics.
- Strong experience in Verification and Validation in a Software or Systems concept.
- Extensive experience in producing test requirements & test scripts for Unit, Subsystem and System level testing on both host and target platforms.
- Significant previous experience with developing and testing C, or C++,
- Ability to analyse test results and use target test facilities such debuggers, probes, logic analysers and oscilloscopes.
- Extensive experience of test tools and techniques in both host and target environments
- Experience of developing and testing using an OO approach
- Previous experience in the Defence sector.
- Understanding and use of concepts such as Continuous Integration (Jenkins) and Test Driven Development
- Experience in model-based development, either in SysML/UML using tools such as IBM\'s Rhapsody or in Matlab/Simulink
- Knowledge of Real Time Operating Systems such as PikeOS
- Experience of developing and testing software products under Windows and Linux development environments for ARM based multi-core processing platforms
- Knowledge of standards such as DefStan 00-55 & RTCA 178B/C and restricted coding standards such as MISRA
- Exposure to IBM Rational Team Concert
- Experience in ADA Code.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.