This opportunity is ideal for someone with an analytic background looking to develop their career. The opportunity sits at the design Head Quarters at Hatfield and gives the chance to work on never before seen projects.
- Leading the design of Automated and Robotic Layout Projects
- Gathering and agreeing the operational metrics, assumptions and business requirements for new projects that form the basis of the design and analyse their implications and relationships
- Determine the sizing, capacity and efficiency of the design
- Develop the operational concept layout for new sites based on the client\'s proprietary and external fulfilment solutions for the client as well as UK and international customers
- Project manage the design stream through the development cycle to ensure the design supports the business requirements of programme, throughput, safety and efficiency whilst driving value from the solution
- Co-ordinate and manage a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure both current operational best practise and opportunities for change and value are explored with detailed cost/benefit analysis of options
- Work with internal teams such as Project Implementation, Buildings Technology and Engineering as well as the \'professional team\' of Architects, Structural Engineers, M&E consultants etc to ensure business requirements are fulfilled through the detailed design and implementation of the solution
- An analytical mind-set along with strong numeracy skills to enable you to grasp some of the complex concepts our solutions require. This may require you to analyse and model data using Excel or similar tools
- Ability to plan, organise and communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
- Natural ability to lead others
- Solution design experience within logistics, e-fulfilment, manufacturing or similar FMCG environment would be highly desirable
- Project management experience delivering logistics operational improvement or project delivery would be desirable
- A desire to drive both continuous improvement and step changes in solution design which may require \'out of the box\' thinking
- Ideally experience of creating business cases and forming paybacks to ensure designs deliver value for money
- Enjoy the challenge of creatively solving complex problems in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in typical office software products such as Excel, Power Point etc
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.