Seeking a source inspector to perform part-time work in London area. (approximately 8 hours per week).
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections on manufactured parts, assemblies, and / or sub-assemblies.
- Inspector will inspect to engineering drawings, customer purchase order(s), industry standards, and specifications.
- Read and interpret models, Drawings, and Parts lists. Applies attention to detail to review forms, Dwg, Production processes (Travelers), etc.
- Verifies product conformance through use of inspection tools and gauges.
- Inspector must have practical experience performing in-process and final inspections on complex machined parts, assemblies, and / or sub-assemblies.
- The inspections will be performed to engineering requirements.
- Must have the ability to read / interpret engineering drawings and Purchase Orders (POs).
- The candidate must have experience using various mechanical inspection tools, such as micrometers and calipers.
- Experience performing First Article Inspections (FAIs) in accordance to the AS9102 standard and knowledge is required.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience performing inspections in aerospace or military / defense manufacturing with proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Candidate should be computer savvy and own a laptop for this assignment.