L2 Static Stress Engineers - Bristol
We have a requirement for 3, Level 2 Signatory Static Stress Engineers for an initial 12 month contract, for a leader in engineering services and solutions for the most trusted names in Aerospace & Defence to deliver solutions across the complete product life cycle, based in Bristol.
The Static Stress Engineers will be working on an aircraft certification program for a leading aircraft design and manufacturing customer located in Bristol, as part of analysis engineering team.
Professional experience and/or qualifications:
- Degree level qualification in an engineering subject or equivalent.
- Previously held a delegated L2 signatory through the relevant customer and/or evidence of this and any other relevant signatories must be provided.
- Strong communication skills in English written and spoken language, and be able to effectively convey technical guidance and instruction to both engineers and customer specialists.
- Required to work effectively with offshore engineers.
- Required to report task performance and technical issues to Team Leaders and Project Management.
- To be self-motivated and driven, conscientious with regards to time management, and be flexible in response to variations in work load.
- Good Communication in English (oral & written) & Interpersonal skills
- Customer Focus - Ability to build and develop Customer & Supplier relationships
- Organisational Agility
- Problem solving ability
- Logical Thinking
- Effective Time management
- Result driven
- Negotiable dependent upon experience.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send your CV to Philip Delaloye on or call on 01384446192
DISCLAIMER: Due to the nature of work candidates should be UK citizen/ EU Citizen/ Valid Work permit holder.