STELIA Aerospace is certified 'TOP Employers' France 2019, thanks to the efforts made to improve the working conditions of employees and their development prospects. We offer global solutions for aircraft manufacturers and airlines. Created on January 1, 2015, STELIA Aerospace designs and manufactures Business and First Class aerostructures, pilot seats and seats.
With a turnover of ?2.2 billion in 2018 and more than 7,000 employees worldwide, STELIA Aerospace supports major aircraft manufacturers such as Airbus, ATR, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer, Dassault, Singapore Airlines, Etihad Airways and Thaï Airways...
The company is committed to a 'Diversity Policy' through its Human Resources actions, particularly in terms of recruitment and integration. Thus, we encourage all applications regardless of gender, racial and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability status, age and culture, among others.
Managers can adapt it according to their choice and according to the position offered.
Do you want to join a young and dynamic team and live a unique experience in the aeronautics sector? Are you a force of proposal on areas of progress related to our activities, creative, agile, enthusiastic, flexible, endowed with good interpersonal skills and the ability to listen? STELIA Aerospace is the right company for you to grow.
We look forward to having you on our team!
Please apply online. By submitting your CV or application, you consent to STELIA Aerospace and Airbus using and recording information about you for the purpose of tracking your application or future employment. This information will remain for the exclusive use of STELIA Aerospace and Airbus. You can consult, modify or delete your data directly from your candidate profile at any time.
Description of the job :
A position of Workpackages Commodity Buyer (m/f) has just opened at STELIA Aerospace in Toulouse.
You will report to the Sub-Commodity Manager 'Workpackages Aerostructure Métallique'.
You will take on an operational role and manage a purchasing portfolio.
You will be the preferred interface for the suppliers in your portfolio.
Your main missions will be as follows:
- Manage your purchasing portfolio,
- Decide on the purchasing strategy defined by the Purchasing Department,
- Manage the RFP projects of your purchasing segment, contractualize & maintain financial data (SAP).
Regular trips to production plants, STELIA Aerospace sites or suppliers (once or twice a month in France and abroad) are to be expected and therefore, you must be willing to travel accordingly.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks will be as follows:
- Participate in the definition of the purchasing strategy,
- Contribute to the company's financial equilibrium through cost reduction measures in your purchasing segment,
- Be responsible for the contractual relationship with suppliers,
- Ensure market monitoring for your portfolio with the support of Global Sourcing,
- Evaluate and select potential suppliers (bidding lists) with the support of the Multi-Sector Team,
- Manage the management of the commercial relationship with the suppliers in your purchasing segment,
- Guarantee supplier performance in terms of Quality, Costs, Lead times in relation to industry and factories,
- Manage supplier contract reviews, negotiate progress plans, manage supplier claims and penalties, support the functions concerned until payment is recovered and ensure that contractual commitments and legal obligations of suppliers (REACH, Export Control, etc.) are met,
- Ensure the implementation of contracts as well as the management of these contracts.