STELIA Aerospace proposes global solutions for aircraft manufacturers and airlines. Created on January 1st, 2015, STELIA Aerospace designs and manufactures aero-structures, pilot seats and Business and First class seats.
With a turnover of 2.2 billion Euros in 2018 and more than 7,000 employees world-wide, STELIA Aerospace partners the big names in aeronautics, such as Airbus, ATR, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer as well as Dassault, Singapore Airlines, Etihad Airways and Thaï Airways, etc.
Our company is present over 3 continents, in France at Méaulte, Mérignac, Rochefort, Saint-Nazaire, Salaunes and Toulouse, and also in Canada, Morocco, and Tunisia. STELIA Aerospace combines requirements, quality and performance in order to satisfy its customers.
The company is committed to a genuine Diversity Policy through its Human Resources actions and in particular in terms of recruitment and integration. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Please apply online for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile and attach your CV.
By submitting your CV or application, you are consenting to STELIA Aerospace and Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will be used only by STELIA Aerospace and Airbus.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a Composite Programme Manager (m/f) has arisen within STELIA Aerospace in Toulouse.
As a Composite Work Package Programme Manager, you will report functionally to the STELIA Aerospace Programme Director.
You will be part of the Programme Directorate and will interface with STELIA Aerospace teams and suppliers.
You will be responsible for:
• updating the drawing set, industrialising and delivering composite sub-assemblies under your responsibility,
• meeting economic and performance targets for project composite parts and sub-assemblies.
You will facilitate relations between the various programme entities (Design Office, Quality, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial, Finance) to ensure these objectives are met.
This position will require regular business trips within France and, as such, you must be able to travel accordingly.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks will include:
• Ensuring compliance with costs and operational performance (from initial industrialisation up to transition to series production),
• Steering the industrialisation of assembly tools, assembly work processes and detail parts within your scope so as to meet programme QCD objectives.
• Steering all the resources within your scope on an operational basis: Design Office, Manufacturing Engineering, Production, IT, other support functions, etc.
• Providing support for risk analysis and setting up mitigation actions,
• Ensuring all the programme performance indicators are consistent and updated weekly:
o Completion forecasts,
o Risks and Opportunities,
o Earning Value Monitoring,
o Design Office performance,
• Ensuring that the progress indicators are updated for the various skills within your scope,
• Setting up the progress dashboard for your scope and reporting the evolutions of risks and Earning Value Management (EVM) each month in internal programme meetings,
• Analysing the causes of deviations and following up actions to ensure objectives are met,
• Drafting and steering the schedule, while ensuring that critical paths are identified and secured,
• Organising and supporting the STELIA Aerospace contribution to the programme reviews requested by customers,
• Supporting the Program Performance Manager in drafting the claim management dossiers.
Ce poste exige une connaissance des risques potentiels de non-conformité. Le/la titulaire s'engage à agir avec intégrité, fondement du succès, de la réputation et de la croissance durable de la Société.
En soumettant votre CV ou votre candidature, vous autorisez Airbus à utiliser et stocker des informations vous concernant à des fins de suivi de votre candidature ou de futurs emplois. Ces informations ne seront utilisées que par Airbus.
Airbus s'engage pour la Diversité. Nous encourageons toutes les candidatures indépendamment de l'origine sociale et culturelle, de l'âge, du genre, du handicap, de l'orientation sexuelle ou des croyances religieuses.