STELIA Aerospace is certified "TOP Employers" France 2019, thanks to the efforts made to improve the working conditions of employees and their development prospects. We offer global solutions for aircraft manufacturers and airlines. Created on January 1, 2015, STELIA Aerospace designs and manufactures Business and First Class aerostructures, pilot seats and seats.
With a turnover of ?2.2 billion in 2018 and more than 7,000 employees worldwide, STELIA Aerospace supports major aircraft manufacturers such as Airbus, ATR, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer, Dassault, Singapore Airlines, Etihad Airways and Thaï Airways...
The company is committed to a "Diversity Policy" through its Human Resources actions, particularly in terms of recruitment and integration. Thus, we encourage all applications regardless of gender, racial and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability status, age and culture, among others.
Do you want to join a young and dynamic team and live a unique experience in the aeronautics sector? Are you a force of proposal on areas of progress related to our activities, creative (ve), agile, enthusiastic, flexible, endowed with good interpersonal skills and the ability to listen? STELIA Aerospace is the right company for you to grow.
We look forward to having you on our team!
By submitting your CV or application, you are consenting to STELIA Aerospace and Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will be used only by STELIA Aerospace and Airbus.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a SAP Project Manager (m/f) has arisen within the STELIA Aerospace teams in Toulouse (or Rochefort).
Within the scope of your activities, your main interfaces will be with all your colleagues in the department, all the external integrators working on the programme and the functional representatives.
You will be working in multi-functional teams on a daily basis and will be responsible for delivering all the solutions for a functional field.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- design and deliver all the solutions for the field that you are allocated, possibly with the assistance of an integrator,
- lead all the working sessions for the field that you are allocated, with the function representatives, in order to define the solutions that meet the expressions of need, while ensuring their technical integration in the STELIA Aerospace IT system,
- ensure delivery of all the deliverables within your scope,
- ensure integration of the solutions with an end-2-end view,
- control all the technical solutions within your scope,
- anticipate the functional and technical upgrades throughout the application components within your field,
- ensure transition to the Run teams during entry into production of the upgrades.
You will be required to travel regularly (once a month to all of the Group's sites), and as such, you must be mobile accordingly.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks will be as follows:
• You will be responsible for delivering all the ERP technical solutions within the field,
• You will act as the integrator and will ensure integration of the solutions for your field within the STELIA Aerospace IT system,
• You will support convergence of the technical solutions within your field (urbanisation and standardisation),
• You will be the consultant for the solutions within your field,
• You will build and maintain the ERP references (master data, interfaces, functional mapping, etc.) for your field.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications, skills & experience:
• Educated to a Master 2 degree (or equivalent) in IT systems and ERP,
• Experience in integrating SAP solutions,
• Experience in managing and/or coordinating projects and subcontractors,
• Operational experience in the SAP field would be an advantage,
• Ability to work within multi-functional teams,
• Good integration and communication skills,
• Advanced level of French and English.