STELIA Aerospace proposes global solutions for aircraft manufacturers and airlines. Created on January 1st, 2015, STELIA Aerospace designs and manufactures aero-structures, pilot seats and Business and First class seats.
With a turnover of 2.2 billion Euros in 2018 and more than 7,000 employees world-wide, STELIA Aerospace partners the big names in aeronautics, such as Airbus, ATR, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer as well as Dassault, Singapore Airlines, Etihad Airways and Thaï Airways, etc.
Our company is present over 3 continents, in France at Méaulte, Mérignac, Rochefort, Saint-Nazaire, Salaunes and Toulouse, and also in Canada, Morocco, and Tunisia. STELIA Aerospace combines requirements, quality and performance in order to satisfy its customers.
The company is committed to a genuine Diversity Policy through its Human Resources actions and in particular in terms of recruitment and integration. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Please apply online for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile and attach your CV.
By submitting your CV or application, you are consenting to STELIA Aerospace and Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will be used only by STELIA Aerospace and Airbus.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for an IT Operations Specialist for Digital Workplace (m/f) has arisen within STELIA Aerospace in Meaulte (Picardie).
You will join the Front Office Operation Team within the IT department.
Your role will be to maintain all products related to Digital Workplace and ensure to users the service level quality and performance expected.
The IT operations are subject requiring reactivity, agility and user centric state of mind.
Your main mission will be being responsible of run operations for all products delivered by Digital Workplace team such as all computers type (workstation, laptop, tablet ...) and connected or wireless devices and printing.
You will work in collaboration with another expert operation specialist.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks will include:
• Ensuring the provisioning of new software packages and upgrades,
• Maintaining the infrastructure in operational condition in line with OLA/SLAs,
• Ensuring services are delivered in accordance with agreed customer requirements and that they continue to meet or exceed expectations,
• Monitoring and tracking system performance against negotiated service-level agreements (SLAs),
• Monitoring both insourced and outsourced teams and activities (in conjunction with contract management done in the sourcing teams),
• Communicating improvement, updates and obsolescence management of products to the IT Product Manager,
• Performing the ITIL based support processes that include incident, problem, change, configuration, and event management,
• Analyzing console messages, ensuring the diagnosis system failures and taking corrective action in order to ensure continuity of operations, escalating to other technical teams and vendors as needed,
• Supervising system backup processing, and leading disaster recovery tests,
• Identifying and implementing technologies and processes that improve the reliability, efficiency and availability of the systems environment.
This role will involve some travel for business (once every two months) and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
Ce poste exige une connaissance des risques potentiels de non-conformité. Le/la titulaire s'engage à agir avec intégrité, fondement du succès, de la réputation et de la croissance durable de la Société.
En soumettant votre CV ou votre candidature, vous autorisez Airbus à utiliser et stocker des informations vous concernant à des fins de suivi de votre candidature ou de futurs emplois. Ces informations ne seront utilisées que par Airbus.
Airbus s'engage pour la Diversité. Nous encourageons toutes les candidatures indépendamment de l'origine sociale et culturelle, de l'âge, du genre, du handicap, de l'orientation sexuelle ou des croyances religieuses.