STELIA Aerospace proposes global solutions for aircraft manufacturers and airlines. Created on January 1st, 2015, STELIA Aerospace designs and manufactures aero-structures, pilot seats and Business and First class seats.
With a turnover of 2.2 billion Euros in 2018 and more than 7,000 employees world-wide, STELIA Aerospace partners the big names in aeronautics, such as Airbus, ATR, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer as well as Dassault, Singapore Airlines, Etihad Airways and Thaï Airways, etc.
Our company is present over 3 continents, in France at Méaulte, Mérignac, Rochefort, Saint-Nazaire, Salaunes and Toulouse, and also in Canada, Morocco, and Tunisia. STELIA Aerospace combines requirements, quality and performance in order to satisfy its customers.
The company is committed to a genuine Diversity Policy through its Human Resources actions and in particular in terms of recruitment and integration. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Please apply online for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile and attach your CV.
By submitting your CV or application, you are consenting to STELIA Aerospace and Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will be used only by STELIA Aerospace and Airbus.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a STELIA Excellence System Coordinator (m/f) has arisen within STELIA Aerospace in Méaulte.
You will report to the SES manager for the site and have a functional association with the manager of one of the four production departments.
You will be the main leader deploying the Lean culture within your production department. You shall be responsible for designing, coordinating and advancing the SES Roadmap.
You will share standards and best practices within the STELIA Aerospace Group.
This role may involve some travel in France (2 to 3 times a month) for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks will include:
• Deploying and upholding 'Lean' principles within the department/production line to improve efficiency in the activity and guarantee operational targets are met,
• Organising and participating in the Roadmap to achieve targets and guarantee smooth communication and the support of all the stakeholders,
• Advising stakeholders at production manager and skills manager level on priorities and how to make the most of the standards, methods and associated behaviors,
• Fostering and transmitting 'Lean' principles to company stakeholders and convincing them of the advantages,
• Supporting change management and mindset change,
• Assessing industrial maturity: specifically operations performance and compliance with 'Lean' standards,
• Promoting the application of best practices within the company and transverse co-operation with the other sites,
• Contributing to key projects with Lean skills & competences to ensure project outcomes deliver tangible benefits for the company and enable sustainable, long term performance.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.