To participate in the maintenance of an effective and safe stores management system. To receive, store, issue and record the traceability of all materials. To handle and store all material in compliance with all regulations set out by all regulators (CAA FAA). Comply with all PPE and HSE requirements.
- Day to day organization of goods received - inspect for damaged goods, ensure all paperwork is present and correct put parts away into correct locations in a timely manner. Report any issues to wfs/supervisor.
- Issue materials for production per daily pick lists, ensuring all paperwork is correct.
- Keep daily checks on critical parts and report any shortages to wfs/supervisor.
- File all paperwork in correct files
- Pick and replenish all point of use stock as and when required
- Pick and replenish all kits for both wheel and brake
- Carry out 5d daily checks as per list.
- To have good computer skills
- To be physically fit and be able to handle and move heavy items.
- Have the ability to work in a logical and structured manner.
- To be self motivated and be able to work on your own initiative
- Participate in the ongoing continuous improvements
- Report any quality issues to wfs/supervisor and quality department
- To make sure all requirements for the storage of aircraft parts is adhered to.