Our client is one of the world\'s largest independent suppliers of aerostructures and systems within the aviation market.
At their facility, they are responsible for the design, engineering and manufacture of a range of products, including skins, spars, rib posts and joint plates, for customers including Boeing and Airbus.
Candidates will be based in Eastby, Lancashire and visiting suppliers in the surrounding area.
We\'d be interested in hearing from candidates with a strong aerospace supplier quality background and specific experience in the following areas:
- Project management experience.
- Able to walk the manufacturing process and effectively verify all key process parameters.
- Able to drive actions autonomously without support, tenacious, assertive.
- Machining, Detail Fabrication and Composite manufacturing experience.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and able to utilise MS software packages, excel, powerpoint etc.
- Experience with practical problem solving, continuous improvement, route cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Able to utilise FMEA toolset.
- Experience with first article inspection to AS9102 requirements.
- Knowledge / some background in and can articulate materials and processes engineering information.