- Proactive engagement with nominated suppliers to manage quality performance
- New Product Introduction supplier development & qualification process confirmation
- Supplier process capability studies
- Management of non-conforming parts including containment, investigation and subsequent 8D process
- Technical liaison between suppliers and business on part or process issues, ensuring timely resolution and close out
- Supplier PFMEA and DFMEA documentation generation, submission and approval
- Process improvement and cost down project management with suppliers
- Quality and Supplier related KPI\'s and Business review participation
- New ways of working - e.g. release at source for onward processing etc.
- 3-5 years\' experience in a similar role in the Aerospace industry
- Ability to identify and understand supplier manufacturing processes and identify risks and opportunities to improve Quality, reliability and sustainability of supply
- Ability to identify process cost savings and implement cost down opportunities, and managing implementation projects
- Appropriate technical / engineering qualifications
- Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma experience
- PFMEA and DFMEA capability and experience
- NPI experience
- Project management and process improvement experience
- Sub-contract special process knowledge
- Thermal spray experience.
- Experience working with Safran and Rolls Royce quality processes would be advantageous.
- An understanding and alignment to our Values; Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.