Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
Description of the job :
Airbus Defence and Space is looking for an experienced IVV Engineer (f/m) to join the IVV team responsible for the Integration, Verification and Validation of Maritime Surveillance Systems.
Airbus Defence and Space is providing for more than 20 years integrated Maritime Safety and Security solutions to Port Authorities, Coast Guards, Navies and also commercial administration all around the world. Over 250 Systems are in service in over 50 countries 20 are currently under development. 85% of our business is international.
STYRIS® is an Airbus Defence and Space product line for collection, processing, consolidation, enrichment, distribution and display of data deriving from a wide range of maritime sensors such as radars, automatic identification system, radio direction finder, cameras, weather stations and sonars. STYRIS® is based on a modular system architecture allowing integration and user friendly and ergonomic HMI to provide operators with the platform to monitor and interact with critical maritime situations, and provide the means to quickly communicate to all relevant authorities.
This position offers an exciting opportunity for an IV&V Engineer to work on small, medium and large-scale projects. It presents unique challenges and enables a strong sense of accomplishment.
This position is located in Bezons, suburb of Paris near La Defense.
You will report to the System Engineering Team Leader (TECSB6-TL1) and have as main interfaces the technical manager, software development team, and also the maintenance team.
Task & accountabilities :
You will lead all the IV&V activities for small and medium size systems and you will be involved in IVV activities for large systems under the lead of an IV&V Manager as needed:
# Coordinate the Project IV&V Team (Estimated workload is between 20 and 40% depending on the project's size and complexity)
- Define the IV&V Strategy according to project's requirements and constraints, including factory platform needs
- Elaborate the Traceability & Compliance Matrix (VCRI - Verification and Cross Reference Index)
- Lead the Factory Acceptance Tests phases (FAT) and Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) phase in front of the Customer
- Manage to closure the SW and Integration related bugs as well as Change Request, using the dedicated project's tools and processes
- Manage (or contribute to) the Engineering Reviews as per defined and applicable Project Life Cycle (e.g.: V Cycle)
# Perform IV&V activities (Estimated workload is between 60 and 80% depending on the project's size and complexity)
- Contribute to the Design of the System/Solution for the Project, based on STYRIS® System
- Define, document and implement/perform IVV test cases, in accordance with project's requirements
- Build the system:
# Set-up the Integration & test platform (PF) in factory
# Configure network equipment (as part of the PF or of the final site delivery)
# Configure other equipment as needed (sensors, ...), for factory PF or for final site delivery
# Configure STYRIS® system/solution according to project's requirements
# Integrate specific SW development with existing STYRIS® System for the Project
- Participate in deployment and commissioning phase for the target system on Site
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.