The successful candidate will have worked in at least one of the following related areas: Missile/Weapon Systems, Combat Systems, Command & Control Systems.
In addition the successful candidate will have a BSc/MSc/MEng in systems engineering, electrical engineering, physics, or equivalent.
- Ability to visualize and analyse complex systems
- Good analysis skills
- Good verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Practical knowledge of basic systems engineering principles and processes
- Able to work with engineering teams, including in-house and contractor personnel
- Pro-active and be capable of working on their own initiative with a minimum of supervision
- Good working experience in more than one phase of the engineering life cycle, with sufficient experience of the total life cycle to ensure a good understanding of adjacent phases and through-life engineering issues.
Tools Knowledge: Must be proficient and have a working knowledge of the following IT Tools: Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint etc.)
Good knowledge of several of the following System Design related tools:
MATLAB, Excel and with DOORS knowledge essential Rhapsody and Aristisan, SysML/UML would be an advantage