"Recognised within the Sunday Times Best 25 Big Companies to work for 2019!"
Are you interested in working with a range of innovative technology products to ensure they operate in the harshest of environments when people\'s lives depend on them?
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
The company are world leaders in what they do, and are looking for a number of Systems Engineers to join a growing and evolving team!
The Systems Design Engineer will have the opportunity to work across new and exciting technologies, a fantastic time to join the business!
The Systems Design Engineer will be joining the team focusing on emerging and future product portfolio. You will be joining a small team, working within a fast paced role.
- A relevant Bachelor\'s or higher degree, in Systems engineering, or relevant subject such as; Physics, Mathematics, Electronics, Software. Hardware, or Computer Science etc.
- Hands on experience in Systems Engineering, within a Engineering technical domain.
- Experience across the full systems lifecycle, specifically the Design phase.
- Experience in delivering the systems engineering tasks for a project within the allocated budget and timeframe.
- Ability to work across multiple disciplines, including product concepting, technology maturation, systems design & architecting, sub-system decomposition.
- Experience of task package ownership and managing technical programmes.
- Customer engagement skills.
- Comfortable with change and adaptable and flexible to changing/emerging requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous background working in Defence, Aerospace or Safety regulated sector.
- Experience or interest in next generation systems and new technology.
- Experience in modelling tools such as Matlab, Simulink, UML, OO etc
- Experience in requirements management, DOORS
- Experience in Radar or Radio Systems.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.