- Company : Cubiq Recruitment
- Localisation : Surrey - Grand Londres, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Systems Engineer - Avionics
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2019-01-21
Systems Engineer - Avionics
We have an outstanding opportunity for an Avionics Systems Engineer to join a global aerospace blue chip as we continue to support the growth of their UK operations.
This global business is a major player within the international defence and aerospace sector and a company investing heavily into the future of aviation design.
You will support the design and certification of aircraft flight deck and cabin interior modifications by generation, review and approval of certification documentation to demonstrate compliance with relevant regulatory and customer requirements. Be a Subject Matter Expert for the aircraft avionic systems including systems related to control, instrumentation, navigation, indication & recording and communication.
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager and working with the global engineering services team, across multiple time-zones, in order to identify engineering and certification requirements and solutions for active and upcoming aircraft flight deck and cabin interior projects.
- To be a technical focal for engineering and certification issues relating to Integration of avionic equipment and systems for Minor Design Changes and STC Applications undertaken.
- Develop substantiation documentation in order to demonstrate compliance with relevant avionic and systems related airworthiness requirements and have the ability to provide compliance verification when not directly involved with the compilation for documents including;
o Test plans and reports
o Compliance Statements
o Equipment and Wire Analysis documents
o Compliance checklists
o Certification programmes
o System Safety Assessments
- Compile engineering accomplishment documentation and instructions for continued airworthiness including;
o Engineering drawing & wiring diagrams
o Service Bulletins / accomplishment instructions
o Aircraft and component manual supplements including wiring diagram manual, system schematic manuals and EWIS assessments.
- Review and approve substantiation documentation produced by other members of staff or by subcontractors to provide assurance of successful showing of compliance with relevant customer and regulatory requirements.
- Current or recent employment within the aerospace industry working with an EASA Part 21, Subpart J Design Organisation.
- Able to demonstrate a comprehensive working knowledge of EASA regulatory and applicable airworthiness requirements including CS-25, JAR-25 and FAR 25 requirements.
- Knowledge and experience of aircraft modification programmes with a high level of attention to detail and capability of reviewing design packages with an emphasis on avionic systems.
- Previous experience as an Avionics Compliance Verification Engineer (CVE) is desirable.
- Ability to work on multiple programmes with varying level of requirements efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and show flexibility to changing situations / demands. (Ability to manage time and tasks to shifting deadlines)
- Willing to help develop, mentor and coach less experienced staff.
- Experience navigating OEM data systems for specifications and standards
Minimum Bachelor\'s Degree within Aerospace / Aeronautical or Electrical / Avionic Engineering and/or significant experience in related commercial aircraft design fields.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply now for more details by sending your CV via the link provided and we will be in touch for a confidential discussion.
Systems engineer, Compliance Verification Engineer, CVE, Compliance, Design engineer, interiors, galley, structure, aircraft, EASA, Part 21, 21j, 21G, 21J/G, Part21,, CS-25, JAR-25, FAR 25, FAR-25
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : £45000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
- References : DD909419SYSAV_1548089701
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Systems Engineer - Avionics