Systems Engineer - Aerospace - Contract - Derby
A Systems Engineer is required for a high integrity aerospace specialist to work from their branch in Birmingham. It is vital that candidates have an excellent knowledge of systems engineering in a defence or aerospace environment.
As a Systems Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Full development life-cycle electronic systems engineering.
- Systems requirements definition, management and validation.
- Systems integration in real time embedded systems with both hardware & software.
- Systems verification such as test procedure development, requirements to test traceability and unit based testing.
The Systems Engineer should have the following skills/experience:
- Extensive Systems experience in the Defence or Aerospace industry.
- Qualified to at least HNC level in an electronics related subject.
- Hands-on experience in systems requirements development, validation and verification
- Avionics Systems experience
- Use of Doors
- Software or Hardware experience in a safety critical sector.
- Good knowledge of embedded systems.
- SC Clearance or recent SC clearance