FINTEC recruit is seeking a Systems Engineer for our client who is one of the world\'s foremost engineering services companies. Operating across 15 countries and employing more than 12,000 personnel they provide product engineering and lifecycle services to a range of high-tech industries including Aerospace & Defence, Transportation (Auto and Rail), Power and Industrial, Oil & Gas and Medical Devices. Our client has a growing Electronics, Systems and Software engineering capability across the UK.
This is a permanent position with competitive salary based in Basildon.
- Modelling of EO performance of the system.
- Ability to generate, run and analyse scenarios once the model is complete
- System/sub-system functional analysis and generation of functional system architecturesGeneration of system/sub-system models to support the design, test and verification of system functionality & performance
- Production of supporting system documentation and diagrams
- Modifications to existing legacy systems models to support development of the product
Skills and Experience for the Systems Engineer role:
- 2:1 or better Honours degree (BSc/ BEng/ MSc/ MEng) in Physics, Mathematics or Systems Engineering is preferred but will consider Optical Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of systems modelling & simulation tools (i.e. MATLAB and Simulink)
- Experience of developing systems models to characterise system functionality & performance
- Experience of working in multi-disciplined Engineering teams
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of the Systems engineering lifecycle is desirable
- Previous experience of Electro-optics systems design, desirable
- Experience of MBSE (Model Based System Engineering) methodology, desirable
- To be able to pass or hold current UK SC Clearance
Full details of the Systems Engineer roles are available on application. To apply please submit your current CV