Systems Integration Engineer to carry out systems engineering activities with integration of Avionics Equipment based Dorset
You will be a graduate with at least 2 years experience of safety critical systems eg. Black boxes within a Safety Critical Sector (eg. Aerospace, Nuclear, Defence) and have worked to avionic standards eg DO-160, D0-254 (avionics). Interface definition and management and experience of hardware and software development.
Main responsibilities of Systems Integration Engineer
· Preparation of technical estimates for non-recurring costs and manpower requirements
· Requirements capture, validation and definition of verification strategy
· Root cause failure analysis and corrective action
· Allocation of requirements to sub-systems and equipment.
· Preparation of specifications and other project documentation
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Systems Integration Engineer within the new purpose built engineering state of the art facility based on the outskirts of the New Forest and within easy reach of Poole and Bournemouth please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.