Our Wimborne, Dorset based client are looking for a Systems Integration Engineer / Project Engineer to plan, support and execute all stages of lifecycle management relating to integration, development, verification and validation within the A330 IPT. You will support the systematic conversion of customer requirements to define, analyse and inform the total system solution. The company is a leading aerospace global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean. This site specialises in Air-to-Air Refuelling, Weapons Carriage and Release System applications.
Generation, review and approval of system development, verification and validation documentation.
Conduct systematic studies to analyse and inform system integration dependencies, behaviours and outputs.
Generation and review of system change impact assessments.
Support the definition and agreement of system integration methodology and planning within the discipline area.
Lead / provide support to system level investigations.
· NPI experience (if you are HNC/HND test engineer and have never developed new products, this is not the right role for you). Need to have a background as Mechanical/Electro-Mech Engineer supporting new product introduction.
· Must have worked on Aerospace products.
· You do not have to be a project engineers - there are two positions so you could be joining as an experienced project engineer, or an aerospace engineer 1 or 2 years post grad who has worked on new products and could join as a Mechanical Engineer and be progressed quickly to Project level.
· Understanding of Systems V Model and demonstrable use within prior Engineering roles.
· Demonstrable understanding of systems engineering, integration, verification and validation.
· Avionics engineering experience is highly desirable, however Electronic, Mechanical and Fluid Systems engineering experience is also considered.
As a global leader delivering mission-critical technology, our client trusts their employees to draw on ingenuity and passion, leading to an empowering culture. Their Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring. If youre based near or are interested in relocating to in Wimborne, Dorset and are interested in this Systems Integration Engineer / Project Engineer role, please apply for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.