Senior Technical Author experienced in writing and editing operational, instructional, maintenance or test procedures within Aviation
You will be experienced in writing and editing operational, instructional, maintenance or test procedures for paper, multimedia or web-based publications and maybe required to assume responsibility across a number of projects. You will interact with users and technical staff to gather data for documentation and to research and translate technical information into manuals and documents for customers and other users. You should also be able to demonstrate some experience in validation and quality assurance aspects pertaining to technical publications.
Responsibilities and Experience of Technical Author
· Control of document production for nominated projects.
· Producing estimates for technical documentation production
· Liaise with design engineers during production and validation of technical documentation.
· Liaise with customer during production of publications and during equipment acceptance
· Participation in meetings as required.
· Knowledge of Commercial Aviation standards & regulations (FAA, EASA, CAA)
· In-depth knowledge of S1000D, ATA iSpec 2200 and associated specifications.
· Conversant with ATA100 and AvP70 specifications.
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Senior Technical Author within the new purpose built engineering state of the art facility based on the outskirts of the New Forest and within easy reach of Poole and Bournemouth please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.