Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a Technical Leader for Downstream Systems (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space (GEO) in Toulouse.
Information Management (IM) delivers the expertise, technology and equipment for Airbus Space and Aerospace products - We make it fly!
IM is transforming and evolving but, we need even more talented people who can make a real difference to how we support, enable and deliver a diverse range of technological solutions and services to our customers.
As part of our transformation the new operating model is oriented around multi-functional, agile teams working with the business and developing our digital capabilities. What does this mean for you? A role in IM is an opportunity for you to grow and to develop your career in a progressive and innovative environment.
Our people, the teams they work in, and the values embedded in IM are driving this change and you could be part of that too. You will join the IT Services France Department belonging to the Services Solutions, M&A, CIS & UAS Unit and closely working with IM and Intelligence business teams. Within this Department, you will be in Toulouse as a member of the IT team, reporting to the Head of IT with a transversal role.
As the privileged interface for downstream systems, your perimeter will include applications such as Agriculture, Maritime, Intelligence, essentially based on Linux OS with some windows environments.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
1/ Platforms Service Coordination:
- Managing the priorities based on customer expectations, projects and day-to-day delivery operations,
- Acting as IT single point of contact in front of the Technical Applications Team for handling customer's requests related to the proper stream,
- Prioritizing, managing and coordinating IT and Operations Service Planning: analyze, schedule, follow-up, corrections, qualification, deployment, etc.,
- Identifying and managing the continuous improvement plans,
- Pro-actively documenting and proposing customer's support enhancement, such backup strategy adaptation, monitoring fine tuning, knowledge base evolution, etc.,
- Documenting all customer specifics for operations (Backup, Monitoring, Reporting etc.),
- Managing any Business outages including root cause analysis, corrective and proactive recovery plan and providing any information to the AIRBUS IT Management for customer communication and mitigation,
- Leading IT analysis on behalf of the IT team,
- Acting as the technical expert and coordinate other team members,
- Acting as single point of contact to the 'Responsable Technique de Système' (RTS) on any key processes - Incident Management, Patch Management, request/change Management, problem management, etc. or a technical expertise of IT Common Services available),
- Maintaining the appropriate level of communication and meetings with the RTS teams to ensure seamless communications on any topic : incidents, problems, change, roadmap, etc.,
- Ensuring smart and efficient teamwork by effective communication within the team and with others IT stakeholders.
2/ Events and Reporting:
- Providing minutes of regular meetings with RTS teams,
- Creating and maintaining dashboards and roadmaps: Service Planning of IT Infrastructure action as well as Application evolution planning,
- Communicating and reporting all known operations,
- Providing dashboards on a monthly basis to report Volume of Events, Incidents, Backup score, service unavailability time, etc.
- Specifying and writing operational documents for IT RUN Team and consolidating these documents on a regular basis according to the continuous improvement process,
- Collecting and consolidating Service Catalog activities from IT team as well as Application Support team,
- Contributing to the IT service catalogue and ensuring the IT RUN team and the Application Support team understand and use it,
- Validating operation process by taking into account Intelligence business needs and IT RUN team capacity,
- Working in coordination with the Security Governance team and IT Service Delivery Managers to define IT operation guidelines that are aligned with Airbus DS IM and Intelligence Security policies.
This role may involve some travel for business in France/Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.