Technical Records Officer for busy aviation company based in West Sussex with attractive salary and good benefits package
You will have previous aviation and component and engine experience with knowledge of airworthiness regulations and requirements and previous experience in a similar role.
Responsibilities of Technical Records Officer
· Ensure all technical records for owned and contracted assets are maintained
· Update company IT systems
· Audit of technical records for content and completeness
· Liaison with customers and suppliers to correct audit findings
· Completion of aircraft and engine logbooks
· Compilation of technical records package for asset lease return or sale
· Attractive benefits package
· On site gym
· Subsidised canteen
· Free onsite parking
Excellent career prospects with training and ability to progress within company.
An exciting new opportunity as a result of expansion for a technical records executive in a forward thinking innovative company.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.