Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact Employment Operations.
Description of the job :
Airbus Defence and Space is engaged into a strategic development into the maritime business. As such, the Maritime Security cluster within CIS is a pillar of this strategy and is now strengthening its assets to support the strong business growth already initiated.
A vacancy for a Technical Sales Manager (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space to bring
successful technical offers to the maritime market in the field of Vessel Traffic Services systems
(VTS), Coastal Surveillance Systems (CSS) and Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP).
You will join the Maritime Security Solutions Department (TCGMB).
This position is located in Paris area (Ile-de-France).
You will report to the Head of Solutions (TCGMB) and act as a Program Representative on assigned bids. You will be responsible for the production of profitable future-project baseline including customer solutions fulfilling tender requirements. For achieving that, you will work in close collaboration with key stakeholders such as with Sales (Campaign Managers, Bid Managers), Engineering, Procurement, Program (project delivery) and Portfolio (product Roadmap).
This position offers an exciting opportunity to work on large-scale projects in a global environment. It presents unique challenges and enables a strong sense of accomplishment. It forms also the backbone of the company strategy to leverage and expand the synergies between all CIS maritime assets (Military Aircraft, UAV, Intelligence with satellite assets, Cyber).
The core product of AIRBUS Maritime Security allows for the collection, processing, consolidation, enrichment, distribution and display of data deriving from a wide range of maritime sensors such as radars, automatic identification system, radio direction finder, cameras, weather stations and sonars. It is based on a modular system architecture allowing integration and user friendly and ergonomic HMI to provide operators with the platform to monitor and interact with critical maritime situations, and provide the means to quickly communicate to all relevant authorities.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• In collaboration with Sales, develop and win profitable contracts.
• Support the Acquire the Business from prospect generation (MG1) until contract signing and project kick-off (MG5).
• Lead project planning phase for the benefit of Maritime Security P&L.
• Lead customer solution production in a multi-disciplinary team including program view, system design & engineering, procurement, financial and commercial.
• Be responsible for the full project baseline and corresponding management plans.
• Be responsible for the detailed cost baseline of the offers (define, gather, challenge manpower estimations, consolidate procurement costing ...).
• Secure full technical solution delivery for each opportunity in coordination with internal departments and suppliers to meet market requirements. This includes to find innovative solutions when necessary (make or buy trade off and decision).
• Act as a key interface between Sales community and Program line (i.e. Feed Portfolio with market needs and Feed Sales with Portfolio solutions), further documenting Solutions Catalogue thanks to delivered bids.
• Contribute to develop winning strategies and capture plans to differentiate from competitors.
• On a case-by-case basis, due to explicit agreement between Sales & Programs, may support in sales & marketing activities including trade exhibitions, conferences, equipment démonstrations.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.