To undertake a full range of software engineering activities in line with project requirements in the development of software for test equipment that is used for product development and/or production pass-out.
In this role you will be:
* Designing high quality software solutions to complex technical problems.
* Implementing your designs, and seeing them through to delivery.
* Performing integration activities where test equipment hardware, software and the unit under test, come together for the first time.
* Identifying the cause of problems, resolving performance issues and implementing software modifications as necessary or recommending other remedial actions when required.
Key skills and competencies required are:
* You will have a strong ability to write software in National Instruments LabView
* Experience in the use of National Instruments LabView FPGA and TestStand would be advantageous.
* You will have expertise in electronic test measurement techniques, with an ability to provide automated control of general purpose test instrumentation.
* Ability to program using procedural language such as C.
* Expertise in electronic test measurement techniques, with an ability to provide automated control of general purpose test instrumentation.