Please apply online for vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) , attaching your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your CV or application, you consent to Airbus using and recording information about you for the purpose of
tracking your application or future employment. This information will remain for the exclusive use of Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications
irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a Test technology Specialist (h/f) has arisen within Airbus Helicopters in Marignane
Within digital solution & test means team, the jobholder will be the Test technology Expert into system test conception organization, in this frame, he/she is accountable to advise and to deliver specific test technology solution or test methodology use case.
He collects , researches and suggests solutions to address requirements. He/she advises on the methodology and implementation approach. He/she possesses a deep transferable knowledge of new and emerging technologies, including ability to autonomously develop POCs (proof of concept) and to contribute future information technology strategies and standards.
In this production test scope, he/she is accountable of Digital solutions & test means architecture according to industrial Method & tool standards and ERP system (From high level requirements including MRO (maintenance et réparation), To Solution deployment, qualification and validation plan and finally Solution referential)
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities
Full time position
Task & accountabilities :
In the frame of System test activity, jobholder will be responsible of following tasks :
• Ensures deployment of new test technology within ground test activity (test automation, sequencing tool,, augmented reality, shared troubleshooting, mobile apps ...)
• Proves value of new technologies to establish business case.
• Drives the update of the learning framework based on the known technology.
• Advises on specific topics related to the technology and/or methodology
• Monitors technology and/or methodology trends and support the teams to apply these within the Airbus Environment and build roadmap vision with obsolescence management
• Guides and supports the selection of the appropriate technologies and/or methodologies.
• Able to make recommendations for buy versus build decisions.
- Understand the test business context, and identify appropriate test data sets and analytical model and/or tools to apply SPC and dynamic control plan ability
- Actively contribute and share best practices, findings, and techniques with the wider data community
- Perform trade-off analysis in order to select the best system architecture fulfilling system/product requirements by building 'functional platform' referential (reused brick)
- Validate technology solution architecture for ensuring numerical continuity with DELMIA/SAP/MES/IOT/ATHLAS (PTQ-ITQ/GTI management and test conformity)
- Define and manage interfaces requirements
- Lead impact analysis of any design change request during the entire product lifecycle
- Provides guidance on integration and testing.
- Coordinates the functional and technical integration.
- Defines the test strategy according to selected technology
- Recommends resolutions and improvements on test and integration activities
- Identifies and implements test automation opportunities and tooling.
- Determines how existing applications, legacy systems, databases, web interfaces and/or hardware logic, which may be currently operating on multiple platforms, work together to meet the new and emerging enterprise requirements.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.