- Company : Electus Recruitment Solutions
- Localisation : Hertfordshire, Stevenage - UK - South East England
- Position : Trade Compliance Specialist
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-11-30
Your trade control and compliance expertise can add considerable value to my client; a leading provider of high-tech systems in the Defence industry. You will have strategic input into business improvement and the development of the function.
You will be leading a small team in all aspects of export licensing and ensuring compliance with HMRC, ITAR and EAR regulations.
They currently require the services of a Trade Compliance Specialist. This role includes:-
- Ensuring compliance with UK and US controls including ITAR and EAR
- Hosting and supporting external audits
- Developing export control processes
- Establishing the standardisation of export processes
- Liaising with BIS and HMRC, providing relevant information regarding audits
Key Skills and Experience:
- UK and US Export Licencing
- HMRC International Trade formalities
- Export control regulations including ITAR and EAR
- Export control regulations regarding Military List and Dual-Use items
- Ability / Experience leading a small team
Trade Compliance Specialist
Up to £45K basic salary
Keywords: export compliance, trade compliance, licences, licenses, military, defence, dual use, ITAR, EAR, licensing, licencing, manager, leader
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client\'s site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Start date :
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : £35000 - £45000 per annum
- References : 894160_1512037647
- Activity area : Defence and security
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Trade Compliance Specialist