Please apply online for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
Description of the job :
To provide expertise, to organize and coordinate projects within Airbus Cyber Security whilst providing strategic guidance to teams and project managers. Overseeing the progress of strategic projects
Strong leadership skills, experience in managing staff in different disciplines to produce results in a timely and effective manger.
Ensuring that all programmes deliver the desirable outcome supporting the organizations strategic objectives
• Provide expertise regarding all facets of cybersecurity operations including key program areas such as:
• Establish short and long term programme objectives and ensures team members meet them
• Recruit and develop team members
• Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
• Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
• Coordinate cross-project activities
• Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff
• Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
• Apply change, risk and resource management
• Assume responsibility for the program's people and vendors
• Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
• Resolves Programme issues as they arise
• Resolve projects' higher scope issues
• Prepare reports for program directors
Task & accountabilities :
• Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
• Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
• Creating and managing long-term goals.
• Developing a budget and operating plan for the program or newly identified programmes.
• Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
• Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
• Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, quality and team member performance.
• Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
• Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
• Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
• Analysing program risks.
• Working on strategy with the Cyber Security.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.