Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Manage the execution and performance of the project, or projects, to ensure that schedule, cost and technical objectives are met
- Manage the interactions with Customers and contractors to ensure that an appropriate level of communication is maintained
- Ensure that project management plans are produced and maintained and that progress and financial reports are generated when required
- Manage and motivate the project team, ensuring that roles and responsibilities are defined and regularly reviewed
- Liaise with other teams and functions within the Company (such as Engineering, Manufacturing, Export Control and Finance etc.) to ensure the effective execution of the project
- Provide support to the management of the overall programme, particularly regarding strategy, review of objectives, resourcing, schedules and Customer and stakeholder management
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant technical subject
Knowledge and Experience
- A proven track record in aerospace or defence sector project management, preferably in the field of gas turbine or rocket propulsion development
- A clear understanding of the role and responsibilities of the project manager within an aerospace or defence environment is essential
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.