- To manufacture harness assemblies using detailed drawings, wiring diagrams & manufacturing instructions.
- Read & interpret electrical specifications, drawings & circuit diagrams.
- Locate & repair faults in wiring systems in accordance with agreed processes
- To ensure that all build documentation is completed in accordance with company procedures
- To maintain training records in accordance with company procedure as evidence of work carried out
- To perform testing and inspection in accordance with the individuals scope of approval
- To assist in the training of other operators to help them achieve Approved Operator status.
- Full understanding of the expectations and requirements of being a certified Stamp Holder
- Ability to fault find non-conforming products.
- Work with the production engineering team to ensure all wiring processes are repeatable & stable & in accordance with the IPC standards.
- Complete all tasks in accordance with the relevant drawings, manufacturing instructions process sheets and specifications
- Review you job progress on an annual basis with the objective of achieving continuous improvement. You will need to adhere and contribute to the advancement of the Company Mission.
- Maintain awareness and attend training courses as applicable for the purpose of the Company and self-development
- Adhere at all times to Company Procedure
- To carry out any other duties as may be reasonably requested
Background and Understanding:
- Through understanding of IPC/WHMA-A-620
- Have a working knowledge of the Tyco codes of practice in wire Assembly
- Electrical wiring diagrams & symbols
- Full understanding of the expectations and requirements of your primary customer
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Motivated, disciplined and enthusiastic
- Ability to work with fellow team members in a respectful and courteous manner
- Willingness to learn and be trained to the necessary standards and record and monitor progress using the appropriate business process
- Evidence of an eye test within the last 2 years and appropriate actions taken where required
- Already have, or willing to undergo BPSS security checks
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.