Job Title: Lead Systems Engineer
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Provides technical leadership of the design and development of competitive fuel and fuel tank inerting system solutions that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures that technical, regulatory and commercial requirements are properly understood and that design implementations meet these requirements
- Oversees the configuration and analysis of aircraft fuel and fuel tank inerting architectures
- Oversees the development of system, interface and equipment requirements
- Oversees validation, verification and integration activities
- Acts as primary technical point of contact with customer
- Represents the organisation at customer technical meetings and design reviews
- Represents the assigned project at internal technical reviews with senior management
- Plans and co-ordinates system tests, analyses and reports results
- Interprets test results and recommend changes to meet system requirements
- Liaises with internal and external suppliers to ensure products are developed to meet requirements
- Performs basic thermal and fluid mechanical analysis to determine compliance to performance requirements
- Liaises with safety specialists to determine compliance to safety requirements
Job Title: Fuel / Inerting System Verification Engineer (SB08)
Organization: Systems Engineering
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Leads the system level verification process for fuel & inerting systems including overseeing the design, build, commission and use of system test rigs.
- Plan fuel / inerting system development and verification activities including identifying the test rigs necessary to support development and verification activities
- Define system test rig requirements
- Liaise with internal and external suppliers to ensure test rigs and/or fuel system equipment are developed in accordance with requirements
- Review and approve test rig and fuel system related documentation
- Liaise with Environmental, Health and Safety specialists to ensure test rigs meet legislatory requirements
- Write system test plans and procedures
- Supports the configuration and analysis of aircraft fuel and fuel tank inerting architectures
- Oversee execution of system test activities
- Write system test reports
- Maintain system verification matrices
- Participate in internal and customer fuel / inerting system design review and test rig design reviews
- Plans and co-ordinates system tests, analyses and reports results recommend changes to meet system requirements
- Contribute to system certification plans
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.