Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application, you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Description of the job :
The Digital Accelerator is an integral part of Airbus' IT department and is building and operating new business platforms and services adopting new technologies, automation, digital native skills and agile ways of working to accelerate our digitalization
journey. The Digital Accelerator is about making the benefits of digital technologies available to Airbus so we can bring value to market much faster, while retaining quality and scale.
Are you passionate about IT, experienced in Cloud Technologies and convinced by the business added value of the digitization?
One vacancy of AI Site Reliability Engineer has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse.
With the Digital Transformation of Airbus, the information technology of the company is completely redesigned, looking for creating added value for the business. Cloud is one of the main enabler of this transformation. In that context, Airbus IT teams are entirely reshaped and looking for new skills & potentials.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Comfortable owning the infrastructure and pragmatically solving problems dealing with complex systems.
• Contribute on providing good availability, latency, performance, efficiency and run change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning for part of our platforms.
• Integrate our newest platforms into Airbus ecosystem and tooling (SSO, Splunk, instant messaging, ...)
• Contributing your insights across the team to help us improve or re-architect existing systems for monitoring, scale, and extensibility.
• Create a bridge between development and operations by applying a software engineering mindset to system administration topics.
• Research, evaluate and develop new tools to improve product development efficiency
This role will involve some travel for business from time to time and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.