Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application, you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Description of the job :
Are you experienced in software development techniques? Are you passionate about designing new solutions for IT products? Come join us at Airbus, in Toulouse-Blagnac, and contribute to our customer delivery as Head of IT Financial Management.
In this role, you will be responsible for setting up, leading and executing IT financial management products & services within the Financial Solutions department at Airbus.
You will be part of a newly created function, in which you will explore, implement and learn how to apply new technologies for the entire IM community!
Task & accountabilities :
As Product manager for IT Financial Management, you will be introducing IM Operational Management and Technology Business Management (TCO) methods for all IM products & services in line with IM transformation and IM Operating Model. You will lead the move from cost to value management and your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Align IM vision, strategy, objectives on Financial management with Airbus Finance vision, strategy, objectives.
• Design, establish and update a 5 year IM Financial Management master plan
• Responsible for IM Operational Management - from design to deployment and run,
• Responsible for Technology Business Management (TCO views), leading to a holistic view of
• Lead the change from cost to value management inside IM, in particular using new methodologies of Value Controlling (Business Case management, Lean & Agile Controlling) and implementing their respective solutions in the given Airbus IM / Finance environment
• Advice senior IM management on Finance related topics to support technology choices supporting business goals and objectives.
• Being the link between IM management and Finance IM Organisation
• Acting as ultimate decision-maker for IT Financial Management, driving committees and reporting to steering committees.
• Assure continuity of Services, Efficiency and Speed within the area of IM Financial
• Contribute to optimized supplier base
• Contribute to ZIMF objectives and overall ZIMF budget
• Recruit, train, and develop department staff
• Ensure engagement and satisfaction of internal employees
• Provide mentoring and coaching to internal employees
• Coordinate internal & external IM Financial Management related communication activities
• Contributing to the overall company target to manage Data as an Asset.
This role will involve some travel for business (maximum once a month) in Europe and as such you
must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.