Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact: Employment Operations (Lila RAZALI - RBP: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Description of the job :
Two vacancies for Technical Product Managers (m/f) have arisen within Airbus Commercial Aircraft in Toulouse. You will join the 'Analytics Accelerator' department (ZOZ) within Digital Transformation Office (DTO) organization.
The Digital Transformation Office leads the digital transformation of Airbus group, leading key digital initiatives, defining the group data strategy, and supporting culture change towards more digital and agile ways of working.
The Analytics Accelerator is a central group of data scientists in the DTO. Its mission is to lead the most valuable and challenging data science projects across all parts of the business. It also helps to build up data science expertise the organization and pioneers new ways of working.
As a Technical Product Manager (m/f), your role will be to:
• Define the product and service (line) strategy and manage the product and service (line) life cycle from idea to retirement,
• Continuously realign the targets using Key Value Metrics on the business value delivered by the product and service (line) to the customers and consumers,
• Advocate the product and service (line) to customers and leads communication efforts toward consumers if appropriate,
• Work effectively with a self-organized team to identify opportunities and create a product that satisfies the customer including Time, Quality and Cost of the Product.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks will be:
• Leading the IT Product MFT team in order to manage the IT Product lifecycle, both developing the products and operating them to meet operational SLA's,
• Defining chargeback models for their respective IT Products,
• Defining and going-to-market of the product and service (line),
• Ensuring that the known Product Vision is translated into a prioritized Product Backlog in alignment with the business product owner,
• Establishing two-way-dialogue to translate Business Needs against known technical & resource constraints,
• Being responsible for Continuous Release Management,
• Ensuring the participation of an End User Advocate with understanding of users and use, and a product that best serves both,
• Ensuring the participation of a Customer Advocate responsible for ROI of the features of the product by maximizing the Business Value, including the eventual improvement of the product.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.