This is an automatic translation
The first field of aviation cr Meaux was that of "Charmentrais" Charny Fresnes, which was established shortly after the battle of the Marne along the National 3, opposite the farm of La Conche, on the opposite side the current one Monument Galli ni. This ground was awarded the S.PA 62 squadron in 1918.
In 1935, Meaux-Esbly's ruminations began to take shape, with the purchase by Henri Mignet of a plot of land of some 100 x 30 m, along the road to Esbly, to define a construction shed. (Now occupied by the A ro-Club d'Esbly). It is a private land.