This is an automatic translation
The federation is an association whose objective is to gain access to all physical and sports activities.
Its purpose is:
- Represent French A rostation in all places and in all circumstances, participate in the actions and development of A rostation in France and in the world.
- Organize and encourage aesthetic complication.
- Promote the training of pilots of training, if possible with the support of federal schools, training centers.
- Organize, encourage and coordinate the activities of affiliated associations. Fix sports regulations
- Encourage amateur construction.
Its members are either associations or physical persons who are pilots or practicing the rostation another title. It represents the French delegation to tutorship ministries and international organizations.
She is a member of the CNFAS: National Council of Aeronautical F rations and is a member of the CNOSF: French National Olympic and Sports Committee, for national sports federations.
She is also a founding member of the EBF: European Balloonning Federation, which brings together other national representatives of the rostation.
The FFA has 916 members and 76 clubs in 2014, of which 602 are pilots.