Strategic Business Development
FORMED IN 2005 BY PIERRE GALTIER, IEA IS POSITIONED IN THE CIVILIAN AND MILITARY MARKET SECTOR.
Thanks to the experience and know-how of our engineering team and experts, IEA has been granted an Alternative Procedures to Design Organisation Approval (ADOA) by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and will be Design Organisation Approval (DOA) in 2012.
We are cleared to NATO confidential and Defence confidential security levels and an approved service-provider to French and Australian Defence through our certification assistance contract with the Australian Government DMO (Defence Materiel Organisation) on the Multi Role Helicopter program.
We can thus provide customers access to european markets by obtaining EASA certification for any aircraft or aeronautic equipment.
Civilian and Military Certification
IEA (INTERNATIONAL ENGINEERING ASSISTANCE) IS RECOGNISED BY EASA FRENCH MOD GENERAL ARMAMENT DIRECTORATE (DGA) AND THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT DMO (DEFENCE MATERIEL ORGANISATION) FOR THE CERTIFICATION AND QUALIFICATION ENGINEERING EXPERTISE WE PROVIDE TO INDUSTRY.
- Mechanical and avionics maintenance on various types of civil and military aircraft (French or foreign-built)
- On Job Training (OJT) or training for specific needs
- Provision of special skills for ground and flight training
- Advice and assistance in specialist recruitment
- Airworthiness of civil aircraft
- PART 21 J: EASA accreditation of aeronautic design organisations
- PART 21 G: EASA accreditation of aeronautic manufacturing organisations
- PART M: Civil aircraft continuing airworthiness
- PART 145: EASA accreditation of maintenance organisations
- PART M (Part F): EASA accreditation of maintenance organisations for light, non commercial aircraft
- PART 66/147: Requirements for the issue of aircraft maintenance permits
- Aircraft flight manual awareness course