This is an automatic translation
Kerozen Industrie is the maintenance workshop of the company Twin Jet.
TWIN JET is a French airline company founded in May 2001. As a Flying Blue partner since March 2002, the company operates almost 200 weekly regional flights serving 15 destinations in France, Germany and Italy. It has a fleet of 12 BEECHCRAFT 1900 D Airliner aircraft offering comfort and safety. Benefiting from the latest technological advances, these devices are approved for landing and take-offs of any time and meet the safety requirements required by the General Directorate of Civil Aviation.
Company Code: T7
Twin Jet commitments
The company Twin Jet is committed to operate direct flights characterized by:
- Punctuality with almost 99,20% of punctual flights
- Regularity with almost 99.70% of scheduled flights
- Comfort with many benefits included and leather seats
- Safety with competent personnel with advanced training in flight and on the ground issued by Air Qualifications, a training organization approved by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGAC)
- Quality with an approval to the quality charter SSQ (Service, Safety, Quality)