The ELM-2022A (Aircraft), ELM-2022H (Helicopter) and ELM-2022U (UAV) are a family of X-Band multimode airborne maritime surveillance radars designed for different airborne platform.
The radars incorporate advanced technology and features derived from extensive operational experience of the ELM-2022 radar.
The ELM-2022A/H/U radars provide a cost-effective force-multiplier solution for operational missions in the maritime theater, such as:
- Maritime Surveillance and EEZ Patrol
- Maritime Law Enforcement and Fishery Patrol
- Search and Rescue Location and Support
- Air-to-Air Surveillance
- Air-to-Ground (SAR and GMTI) Intelligence, Reconaissance and Surveillance (ISR) Missions
The ELM-2022 radars operate as a true all-weather, day and night sensor capable of penetrating clouds, rain, smoke, smog, fog and man-made camouflage.
Modular hardware, flexible interfaces and antenna design, enable the ELM-2022 radars to be installed on a wide range of fixed-wing and rotary-wing, manned and unmanned aircraft.
- Long-range maritime surveillance, up to 200 nm (large targets up to horizon)
- Detection of small targets in adverse sea conditions
- Automatic tracking of all detected targets
- Range profile, ISAR and CSAR classification modes, with automatic classification to class (ISAR library)
- Strip and spot Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) imaging and GMTI as ISR support for ground operation
- Navigation and weather mode
- Integrated IFF/AIS system
- Advanced Ground Radar Operation Station (GROS) – ELM-2022U radar only