MPACT® High Pressure Pneumatic Systems
Designed for Single and Multi-Station Next-Generation Bomb Racks and Launchers
The MPACT® airborne high-pressure pneumatic weapon ejection/release system provides a continuous source of high-pressure pure air for accurate weapon separation, every time. Compact, clean and lightweight, these systems can be installed in the bomb rack, weapons bay or wing pylons.
- Cost efficient and reusable, there's no need to replace squibs after each mission.
- Clean air powers the rack, eliminating pyrotechnic residue and the need for cleaning
- Reduces logistics by eliminating the need to acquire and store pyrotechnics
- Higher ejection force allows release of stores at higher speeds
- Pneumatic power provides consistent shot-to-shot ejection profiles
- Continuous supply of high pressure pure air, ensuring combat readiness
Protect your bomb/ejector racks
- Four stage single or double micro-compressor
- Operating pressure: 5880 psig
- Flow rate: 6-7 SLPM to 12-14 SLPM
- Motor drive output to 800W, 1200W peak, sensorless
- Extensive BIT and reporting
- Digital CANBus
- Three phase, 400 HZ, 115 VAC
- Qualified software
- System power consumption up to 500 to 800 VA
- Meets EMI and harmonic suppression requirements
M-PACT® uses clean, dry air as its energy source to eject munitions. Since the bomb/ejector rack is not fouled by hot gasses and explosive residue, the racks return from the mission in excellent condition.
Fast response time and reliability
The MPACT® system is always ready to fire with millisecond operation, high ejection velocities, and consistent shot-to-shot ejection profiles.
Multiple configurations and retrofits
MPACT® is designed for easy integration into next-generation single or multiple pneumatic bomb/ejector racks. MPACT® can also be retrofitted to convert legacy pyrotechnic racks to pneumatic capabilities.