P1 & P3 Board-to-board Connectors
- Data Rates Exceeding 2 Gbit/Sec
- Bandwidth: Up to 3 Gigahertz
- P1 and P3 Mounting dimensions
- Board to board high speed data transfer
- Matched Impedance Differential Pair Twinax & Quadrax
Smiths Connectors has taken the standard housing configuration of the P1 & P3 mounting dimensions while incorporating true differential pair contacts within the P1 & P3 dimensional constraints. Data sampling rates exceeding 2 Gbits/second can be driven via matched impedance differential pair interconnections for board-to-board high speed data transfer as well as blind mate I/O plug in modular applications.
Smiths Connectors P1 connector housing contains 21 position true differential pair blind mate contacts allowing board designers to carry high density differential pair signals from the LRU via motherboard to daughter-card plug in modules with a single connector P1 type housing. This allows for the use of standard VME bus architecture cages for high speed fibre channel connection.
- Data sampling rates exceeding 2 Gbits/second
- 21 position true differential pair blind mate contacts
- 150 and 100 Ohm matched impedance
- Mechanical & Environmental Specifications
: Commercial aviation, Defence & Space