CONTROP Precision Technologies Ltd. is a privately owned company that specializes in the development and production of Electro-Optical and Pre...
Day/Night Observation System for Air Applications
The SHAPO-Air is a compact Day/Night observation system especially configured for UAV, light A/C, helicopter and marine patrol boat applications.
The SHAPO-Air is a new unique design for a very light weight payload with long range cameras. The payload turret is flexible for mounting sensors or cameras defined by the customer.
The SHAPO-Air is easily integrated onto a wide variety of carrying vehicles due to its flexible configuration, making it suitable for most airborne requirements.
The SHAPO-Air has a wide range of communication interfaces to the host vehicle including RS-422, ARINC 429 (optional) and MIL-STD-1553.
The SHAPO-Air is operated by a ruggedized Control Unit(CU) specially designed harsh environmental conditions and comfort of use.
The SHAPO-Air system can be supplied with a ruggedized video display (10.4” or 12”).
Built in automatic target tracker, image enhancement algorithms, continuous electronic zoom and picture in picture are a few of the benefits offered in this compact package.
- Multi Sensor Payload for Air Observation applications.
- Lightweight Observation EO/IR payload.
- Day, Night & Adverse Weather Conditions.
- CCD and Thermal Imaging (TI) with Continuous Optical Zoom Lens.
- Optional Laser Range Finder and Laser Pointer.
- Three (3) Gimbals, Gyro-stabilization.
- Configuration Flexibility for Customized Options.
- Optional Mapping Control System.
- Border Patrol.
- Coast Guard and Sea Patrol.
- Police Multi Mission.
- Search and Rescue (SAR).
- Anti-terrorist Surveillance.
- Anti-smuggling Surveillance.
- Oil Spill Detection.
- Oil Pipeline Patrol.