The Gill Corporation has expanded several times across its headquarters site in El Monte, California. We are located a few miles south of Pasa...
Gillcore HD is a Nomex® aramid fiber reinforced honeycomb which is coated with heat resistant phenolic resin. Gillcore HD provides a wide range of honeycomb types, including different cell sizes, cell geometries, paper thicknesses and densities, for commercial and aerospace defense applications.
Interior aircraft panels including flooring, sidewalls, ceilings, galleys and lavatories.
Exterior aircraft panels including trailing and leading edges, flaps, ailerons, radomes, fairings, helicopter blades, access panels and doors.
- High strength to weight ratio
- High toughness
- Corrosion resistant
- Good fatigue and impact resistance
- Fire resistant (self-extinguishing)
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Good thermal stability
- Good formability for curve forming
- Good thermal and electrical insulating properties