Schneller is the world's largest supplier of interior laminates for commercial airlines. With more than 50 years in the industry, Schneller ha...
AerForm LHR is the solution for aircraft cabin interior thermoplastic surfaces with unlimited customized colors and designs, superior durability and easy processing. Specifically engineered to meet the latest ammability regulations, it can be formed into rigid accessory components using traditional thermoforming equipment and processes. Pioneer in this segment, AerForm has always been a market leader in aesthetic innovations. With a highly durabletop protective cap, AerForm LHR is the material of choice with the best life cycle cost for your aircraft interior components.
- Unlimited custom color and design availability is ensured and backed up by
- Schneller's well equipped and experienced Design and Color Matching Stas.
- Largest selection of textures to meet the latest design trends and the ability to develop your own proprietary texture.
- Available in a large range of thicknesses starting from 0.045 inches (1.1mm).
- Standard or custom color base hides scratches and damaged areas.
- Stain/solvent-resistant top ply for enhanced cleanability and durability.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals under stress.
- Easier processing accommodates standard thermoforming equipment.
- Good texture retention and warp resistance characteristic.