About Us With 90+ years under our belt in the aerospace technology industry, ITT Aerospace is dedicated to providing you with the best when i...
Miniature Pressure Switch. Set point, 15 - 105 psig; Deadband, 3.5 psi or 15%), whichever is greater, to 45% of the set point. Proof pressure, up to 300 psig. - This hermetically sealed gage switch with welded stainless steel construction is designed for the most hostile vibration, shock, temperature and environmental conditions.
- Set point range from 15 to 105 psig
- Deadband range from 3.5 psi or 15%, whichever isgreater, to 45% of the set point
- Proof pressure up to 300 psig
- Pressure capsule all stainless steel, heliarc welded andleak proof to 1 X 10-9SCC/SEC
- SPDT snap action switch element
- Electrical chamber hermetically sealed per MIL-HDBK-5400 Para. 3.8
- Ambient-65°F to +275°F (-54°C to +135°C)
- Media-65°F to +400°F (-54°C to +204°C)
- Vibration capability to 15G's