An airport hangar located at Strother Field, between the Kansas cities of ARKansas City and WINfield became the first home and namesake of Ark...
For over 60 years, Arkwin has been selected by aircraft manufacturers to design solutions for directional flow and system pressure challenges. Our valve module products reach across many aircraft platforms and installations for civil and military applications. Arkwin has designed and manufactured over 200 in-line relief valve variants and more than 40 integrated valve modules.
- Landing gear operation
- Door actuation
- Engine control
- Thrust Reverser control
- Secondary flight control
- Provide directional control flow for hydraulic systems
- Multi-function valve modules provide actuation and system control logic
- Can be used as stand alone assemblies for in-line system relief and pressure reduction
- Multiple sequence and manual operation
- Operating pressures up to 5,000 psig
- Multiple integrated control valve features
- Integral system filtration features
- Single function through integrated valve module assemblies