Pour le live en francais
On its fourth flight with Ariane 5 in 2019, Arianespace will orbit two telecommunications satellites at the service of long-term customers: TIBA-1 for Thales Alenia Space and Airbus Defence and Space, on behalf of the Government of Egypt; and the GX5 satellite for the operator Inmarsat.
VA250 will be the 250th launch of an Ariane rocket, which lifted off for the first time on December 24, 1979.
Flight VA250 will be performed from Ariane Launch Complex No. 3 (ELA 3) in Kourou, French Guiana.
Liftoff is planned on Friday, November 22, 2019 as early as possible within the following launch window:
- Between 4:08 p.m. and 5:43 p.m. Washington, D.C. time
- Between 6:08 p.m. and 7:43 p.m. Kourou, French Guiana time
- Between 21:08 and 22:43 Universal / London Time (UTC/UK time)
- Between 10:08 p.m. and 11:43 p.m. Paris time, on the night of November 22
- Between 11:08 p.m. and 00:43 a.m. Cairo time, during the night of November 22 to 23.