Pour le live en Français:
For its initial flight of 2020, Arianespace will orbit two telecommunications satellites using an Ariane 5 launch vehicle from the Guiana Space Center: EUTELSAT KONNECT for the operator Eutelsat; and GSAT-30 for the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO).
Arianespace will confirm its leadership in the geostationary launch services market segment through this 107th Ariane 5 mission, to be performed as the company celebrates 40 years since
Flight VA251 will be performed from Ariane Launch Complex No. 3 (ELA 3) in Kourou, French Guiana.
Liftoff is planned on Thursday, January 16, 2020 as early as possible within the following launch window:
- Between 4:05 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. Washington, D.C. time
- Between 6:05 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Kourou, French Guiana time
- Between 21:05 and 23:00 Universal time (UTC)
- Between 10:05 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. Paris time, in the night of January 16 to 17
- Between 2:35 a.m. and 4:30 a.m. New Delhi time, in the morning of January 17