Pour le live en Français:
For its second mission of the year and the initial flight in 2020 with the Soyuz medium-lift launcher Arianespace will perform the second launch for the OneWeb constellation, orbiting 34 satellites.
This 50th Soyuz mission conducted by Arianespace and its Starsem affiliate will be operated from the Baikonur Cosmodrome. It will pave the way for the constellations deployment phase for which Arianespace is to perform 19 more medium-lift Soyuz launches from three spaceports (Kourou, Baikonur and Vostochny) during 2020 and 2021, without mentioning the Ariane 62 maiden flight.
By operating this second flight on behalf of the global satellite operator OneWeb, Arianespace participates in the fulfilment of its customers ultimate ambition: providing internet access for everyone, everywhere.
Liftoff is scheduled for Thursday, February 6, 2020 at exactly:
- 04:42 p.m., in Washington, D.C. on February 6,
- 21:42, Universal Time (UTC) on February 6,
- 10:42 p.m., in Paris on February 6,
- 00:42 a.m., in Moscow on February 7,
- 02:42 a.m., in Baikonur on February 7,
- 06:42 a.m., in Tokyo on February 7.