IATA's 16th Maintenance Cost Conference (MCC 2020) is a series of weekly webinars from September 9-30, 2020. Each episode addresses a different theme.
Episode 3 How COVID-19 is reshaping the aircraft leasing and MRO businesses
It will take years for the aviation industry to recover from the COVID crisis and the related travel restrictions and get back 2019 levels. As a consequence, demand for MRO and leasing services will also be impacted.
In this episode recorded on September 23, our speakers discussed the following topics:
- Global fleet outlook (retirements, deliveries, demand for leased aircraft and engines, etc.)
- Trends in Aircraft and engine leasing markets
- Trends in MRO market
Moderator: Chris Markou (Head of Operational Cost Management - IATA)
- Adam Pilarski (Senior VP Avitas)
- Richard Hough (Chief Technical Officer ELFC)
- Tiymor Kalimat (Manager, Aircraft Contracts Jazz Aviation)
- Mark Lynch (SVP Engineering and Material Solutions GECAS)
- Martin Harrison (Global Managing Director ICF)
- Sonny Stern (VP Sales MRO Services Delta TechOps)